What is a Santa Selfie?
We’re making Santa Photography more accessible, instant to your own device and a positive experience for the whole family.
We know Christmas is an expensive time of year, so we want to ensure no one misses out on this incredible experience. So this year we are offering this service in a convenient, welcoming environment that doesn’t cost a cent! You can capture these beautiful photos on your own device with the help of our Selfie Elf who will take the photo for you!
How do I get a Santa Selfie?
- Visit our Santa station outside Toyworld, you’ll find Santa’s throne and a super cool Santa’s hut that will be perfect for your photo!
- Give your smartphone or device to our helpful Selfie Elf – any kind of phone, iPad or even camera will do!
- Pose with Santa and our Selfie Elf will snap your photo!
- You can take as many as you like, but just remember there will be other families waiting to meet Santa also!
- You now have your free Santa photography right on your own device which you can use as you please!
There are no bookings for this service and it is based on first come first serve. Check the dates and times listed below so you know when Santa will be with us for photos.
When will Santa be there?
- Thursday 15 December, 10:00am – 2:00pm
- Friday 16 December, 2:00pm – 6:00pm
- Sunday 18 December, 10:00am – 2:00pm
- Thursday 22 December, 1:00pm – 5:00pm
- Friday 23 December, 10:00am – 2:00pm
Can I take a photo in the Santa station if Santa isn’t there?
Yes! We will be leaving the Santa station open and accessible at all times so you can snap a photo on Santa’s throne even when he’s not there! The set will be available from November 16 – early January. All we ask is you be cautious with the set and do your best to leave it as you found it.
Are there other opportunities for photos?
We’ll also have our loveable Christmas grouch The Sunbury Grinch joining us on Saturday 17th December from 11am – 2pm. He will also be available to take photos with inside the Santa station when he’s not out causing havoc around the Centre!
What won’t we be doing this year?
To make it accessible, we will not be offering onsite printing. The photos will be taken directly on your own device to use as you wish. Unfortunately, we are unable to accommodate pets inside the Centre this year. Please do not bring your pets inside the Centre unless they are service animals.
Santa Selfies & Display T&Cs:
- Please ensure you are respectful at all times while taking your Santa Selfie. Santa reserves the right to refuse photos to anyone who is acting in a disrespectful manner or causing a disturbance to the Centre, the Santa staff or other families. Security will escort you from the property.
- Please stay home if you are unwell – Santa has lots of families to visit this year and we don’t want him to get sick!
- If you would prefer a socially distanced photo we can accommodate this, please let Santa or Selfie Elf know when you visit.
- Please do not bring pets to Santa Selfies – we are not running pet photography this year and cannot facilitate pets in during Santa Selfie sessions or inside the Santa display at other times.
- Please be respectful of the set and props used for Santa Selfies. You will be asked to leave if you damage the set.
- Please have fun! This is a festive time of year and we want all Sunbury families to have the opportunity to get their Santa Selfie and create incredible memories.