Pet Photography Guidelines
Make it a Christmas to remember by capturing a Santa photo with your pet. Here are some guidelines to make your visit, with your pet a stress-free one.
- Owners are responsible for their pet at all times it in the centre.
- Pets must be brought into the centre on a lead or in a cage.
- Owners must bring waste disposal bags or cloths to clean up any ‘accidents’, if required.
- Pet waste is prohibited from being placed in bins inside the centre.
- In the event that any animal exhibits aggressive behaviour, we will ask that they are removed from the centre.
- Pets must depart the centre as soon as their Santa Photography is completed.
- Centre management may, at its discretion, remove any animals from the centre.